Calendar & Schedule
Please use this calendar as a reference.
Dates are subject to change.
Last Updated: 06-04-21
Through our Food Service Provider, Miami Prime Catering, you may create a Parent Account which allows you to keep track in real time of all updates regarding your children's meal purchases, history of menu choices, and much more!
The policies stated in this handbook are only guidelines and are subject to change at the sole discretion of the school, as are all other policies, procedures, or programs of the school.
Instructions for Lost Student ID´s
Students in grades 3-8 are required to wear their ID's in school.
If you have to replace your child's ID, please visit: onlinesales1790.onlinephotocart.com
- Click on: Lost ID HJMIAMI
- Fill out the required information.
- Please note: The last two fields ( ID NUMBER & GRADUATION YEAR) are required fields but please enter the number: 0
- Click on Confirm (once all information is filled out)
- Click on the +$5.00 button on the right hand side of your screen
- Click on Add to Cart
- Click on Checkout (follow the prompts)
There is a $5 fee for replacement ID's. The replacement ID will be sent to the school and should be received in 3-4 business days.
- When is time to be finger printed, log onto the www.fieldprintflorida.com website the schedule your appointment.
- Click "Schedule An Appointment".
- Applicants will create a secure username/password and enter the Fieldprint scheduling system.
- ln the Reason why you need to be finger printed screen; the applicant will select the web link: I know my field print code.
- Provide the applicant with the following access code(s), which they will input on the website to gain access to the online scheduling tool.
Please note the access code is case sensitive.
- The applicant will provide their contact and demographic info. The information requested on The scheduling site is the information required by the FDLE/FBI in order to process the criminal search. This the same information required to be completed by the representative on "the old" ink hard cards.
- From this point forward the website will prompt the representative for the required information to find a local collection facility and schedule an appointment. lnstruction, directions, maps and photos will be provided directly on line.
- lf the representative has any issue or question they may contact our customer service team at 800 799 1067 or at CustomerService@fledprint.com.