Students Entering Pre-K 1 through Kindergarten must be the required age before September 1st. (Ex: Pre-K2 students must be 2 years of age before September 1st, Pre-K3 students must be 3 years of age before September 1st).
Students wanting to register to Immaculate Conception Catholic School must complete the following.
- Students entering Pre-K4 through 8th grade must schedule an assessment prior to being accepted. There is a testing fee of $25.
- Students with an IEP & Psychoeducational Evaluation must provide a copy to the school prior to scheduling the assessment.
Documentation Needed to Complete Registration
- Registration Form
- Registration Fee $395
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- First Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Records (Immunization Certificate DH 680 and DH 3040)
- Records from previous school (if applicable) standardized test scores, final report card
- Individual Educational Plan (if applicable)
- Psychoeducational Evaluation (if applicable)